It is a good idea to get an infrared sauna to get your body relaxed after a heavy stressed day. Infrared sauna helps in producing heat and releasing toxins which accumulate as a result of heavy stress and lack of rest. Going to a sauna alone does not alone give you desired results. To achieve the optimum feel, you need to follow specific pre-requisites and there are also few must dos. One thing that you should do without fail after an Infrared sauna is to SHOWER.
The need for a shower after Infrared sauna
- After an infrared sauna session, your ody releases lot of toxins which is an indication that your skin is beginning to breathe.
- The sweat that releases during and after the session allows the body to release pores and throws out unwanted waste. This is called Transpiration.
- The unwanted particles like deodorants, cosmetics etc which release during the process tend to stay on your skin if you don’t take a shower. These can be washed off with a nice shower.
- Try washing with luke warm water to rinse off everything, the dirt, dust and waste.
- A shower helps body to cool down. But make sure that you go in to shower only after your body cools down. If you take shower immediately after sauna, the sweat that is released during the process tends to come back even after wiping with a towel.
- Take time to have a drink in between sauna and shower. You can drink two to three glasses of clean drinking water before setting out to shower and after coming out from shower.
So this time when you go for an Infrared sauna session do not hesitate wondering if you have to shower after it since you know the reasons. After all, one should learn not just to do but to do in the right way.